We’re recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join our expanding Surrey team. You’ll spend one day based in our Epsom office and two days per week supporting the packages that you oversee. Administrative work will be completed over the remaining two days from your packages.
This is a varied role where you will oversee a number of service users and:
- Support and supervise a team of staff across a group of supported and outreach living services
- Provide the very best support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Direct & support new and existing members of the team (including completing supervisions & audits)
- Spend two days supporting our services.
Why join us?
- Great staff benefits
- Paid mileage – 25p per mile
- 30 days annual leave
- Paid on call
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive staff discounts
- Every day is different – no day is the same with this varied role, and you’ll be involved in many aspects of the business.
- Make a real difference – you’ll change lives and see the impact you have on our service users
- Develop & grow – you’ll learn something new every day and receive fantastic comprehensive training. There’s also room for progression!
- Added perks
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Free Refresher courses
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government guidelines including weekly testing.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Experience challenging behaviour/mental health
- Good computer skills
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages.
- Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system.
- Driving licence and own car.
- Willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence