The Mayor and Mayoress of Worcester attend our Bromsgrove branch’s celebration event for their Outstanding CQC rating!
Alina Homecare Bromsgrove located on the Hanbury Road in Stoke Priory has been rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – the highest rating possible. At Alina Homecare, we provide a wide range of personalised care services to people in their own homes including dementia care – our services are closely tailored to each person’s needs and focus on quality, integrity and respect.
To mark this significant achievement Registered Manager Janice Williams and her team hosted a celebratory event on Monday 17th June at their office attended by Mayor of Worcester Allah Ditta and Mayoress Naseem Akhtar together with Alina Homecare’s Chief Executive, James Deeley, who met with staff, clients and their families.
Janice commented, “This is a team achievement; it’s their dedication every day to make life easier for our clients which made this possible. I’m so incredibly proud of everyone.”
Mr Deeley added, “This Outstanding rating is very well deserved by the Bromsgrove team and reflects Alina Homecare’s ethos of delivering consistently high-quality care to help our clients enjoy life as they choose in their own homes.”
Alina Homecare Bromsgrove was inspected by CQC during February and March 2019 and found to provide outstanding care. As part of their review, CQC conducted independent interviews with clients, their families and staff. Clients commented, “We refer to them as friends and that’s what they are.”, “I feel proud to know them and to be seen out with them when we go shopping.”, “I couldn’t live without them, they should walk down the red carpet and they deserve a golden globe”, and “They are absolutely brilliant.”
At Alina Homecare, we provide high quality care for people in their home, promoting independence whilst ensuring their needs are met through carefully tailored care plans. Our care services include:
- Personal Care – Whether it’s getting up and ready for the day, taking your medication or going to bed, our compassionate carers are there to help. We can help with your shopping, preparing meals and light housework. It’s whatever assists you to stay independent in your own home. Our carers can do so much – just ask!
- Companionship Care – We match your hobbies and interests with a carer who’s right for you. Perhaps you’re getting back to normal after an illness or maybe you’re just missing having someone around? We can drop in for a chat, do a jigsaw or take you out to places and activities you enjoy, meeting your friends, going to the pictures, or shopping for something special, we are here to help.
- Live-in Care – Sharing your home is a big step so we take time to match you with the right carer who will provide dedicated, round the clock care in your own home. Our live-in carers give you reassurance and help you stay independent. As your companion, they can help with all kinds of things in and around your home, so you can concentrate on living life the way you want. Our care is tailored to your needs and wishes so if you want to change something, just let us know. For more information see our Live-in Care page.
- Respite & Crisis Care – Our carers can help for an hour or two, or even live in your home while your carer or family are away. They’ll do whatever jobs you need or just spend time with you. If you need help getting up or going to bed, or support washing and bathing, our compassionate carers are there to support you. In short, they’ll help you live life the way you want. Likewise, with Emergency Care, we can usually be at your side within 24 hours if an accident or sudden illness means you need our help. A crisis can happen very quickly, but we are there to reassure and provide excellent care and support that you need to stay at home. Call us if you need urgent home care and we will do our best to start the care within 24 hours of your call.
- Dementia Care – Life with dementia should still be as easy, comfortable, fulfilling, safe and interesting as possible. We believe that everyone living with dementia has the right to enjoy a high quality of life. That’s why more people now choose dementia care at home in their familiar surroundings. Our carers use a person-centred approach, providing dementia care that is both compassionate and safe. They are properly trained and understand that each person has unique care needs. We help people to live with the many challenges that come with dementia and memory loss. With hundreds of different forms of this condition, our highly trained carers can help ease the strain on family and friends supporting your loved one in their everyday life. We can support 24 hours a day or drop by daily. Call us today to find out more about our dementia care services and the many flexible options for dementia care at home.
All care staff receive professional training through our exclusive Alina Homecare Academy to ensure they are equipped with the appropriate skills and knowledge to support each client’s unique needs in addition to participating in regular mandatory training.
Alina Homecare currently operates in Berkshire – Reading, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Dorset – Christchurch & Poole, East & West Sussex – Horsham, Lancing, Rustington & Brighton, Hampshire – Basingstoke, Emsworth & Ringwood, Hertfordshire – Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead & Stevenage, Kent, London- Barnet & Bromley, Surrey – Chobham, Guildford, Horley, Leatherhead & Walton-on-Thames, Warwickshire, Wiltshire – Devizes & Salisbury, and Worcestershire – Bromsgrove, with new locations planned.
Alina Homecare also supports people with a range of disabilities living in their own homes and supported living accommodation. These services operate in Dorset, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Somerset & Surrey. Read more here.
Next >> Learn more about what Alina Homecare can help with in Bromsgrove.